The July 4th holiday week is behind us and now it’s time to get back to work. What to do with the kids who are now over going to the pool? It’s not too late to join Summer at Providence Day for some end-of-summer fun. They have programs that educate, excite, and energize kids of all ages. Keep your sanity and keep your kids busy and engaged ~ here are the details on their available programs for what remains of summer break.
Sports camps to keep them active all summer
- Lacrosse – 3 camps & varying skill levels for all athletes (including Lacrosse just for girls!)
- Tennis & Water Park – enjoy our water park after a morning of expert tennis instruction
Get the gears moving with camps that stimulate the mind
- Cool Cursive Camp – handwriting instruction that’s fun!
- Jump Start 6th Grade or 7th Grade Math – math prep for middle schoolers
- Writing the College-Application Essay – hurry….Session 9 is almost full
- Intermediate-Advanced Chess – food for the brain
Christopher Brown’s camps have been bringing music to Providence Day School for 11 years
- Beginning Guitar Camp
- Modern Music Production
Art and Theater
Sing, dance and get creative
- Wicked – Dorothy, the Scarecrow and other familiar friends
- Jewelry Jubilee – bling, bling, and more bling
- Yinlike Yoga – namaste
- Eric Carle Craze – a week with some of children’s favorite books
- The Mural Project – paint with one of Charlotte’s famous muralists, Nico Amortegui
Miss Ava’s science camps are the fun way to learn how things work
- Physics Fun
- Building Dinos
- CSI Summer
- Roughing It
- Nature’s Art
Bringing the world to your camper
- World Adventures! – learn about another country every day
- Chinese Folk Arts – learn the Chinese language through folk arts and crafts
NEW this summer — snacks are included in every camp, and lunch is included for all-day campers!
Register now before all spots are filled at Summer.ProvidenceDay.org
#sponsored. Articles on scoop are sponsored by the business(es) mentioned or our advertisers. For more info on our policies click here.