Things haven’t changed much in nails style for this season, it’s kind of whatever works for you when it comes to shape and length. Natural shaping is always high on our list; we like not too much length and soft rounded corners and ovals, except when clipped very short, which is when square can work well if it flatters your finger shape. (if you need a new place for a mani / pedi, our most recent list is here).
A few trends worth noting from the seasonal Runways:
- Matte top coats are hot
- Choose Solid Pales over translucent looks
- Mixing colors for your favorite shade of pale is a thing
- Ballerina Nails (solid pale nudes and pinks)
- Bright Orange, Yellow, Reds & Pinks. Neons, still.
- Green and Blue are still fresh
- Darker shades nicely offset the bright heat and white clothing
- Two Toning with either half white or half clear
Matte Top Coats
Brights & Neons
Greens & Blues
Darks for Summer
2018 Sets We Love
Two Toning with White or Clear
#sponsored. Articles on scoop are sponsored by the businesses mentioned or our advertisers. For more info on our policies click here.