The New Boots Trends for Fall 2017 nationally are:
- Fancy Fancy boots Velvet, Embellished, Glitter (!!) and Metallic
- Urban Cowboy Styles (much sleeker and slicker than your old traditional cowboys)
- Moto and Combat Boots
- Ankle Boots
- Sky High Thigh Boots
- Architectural Heels
- Slouchy Boots (think Pat Benatar) (If you even know who that is)
- Their opposite, pull-up Sock Boots
- Colored Boots, particularly Red
The New Boots Trend in the QC is….One Word: Booties.
Booties, booties and more booties. If you are boot shopping this month, you will find mostly just booties at the local boutiques, and will have to hit the departments stores for tall boots to buy right now. Neimans of course has a great selection of tall boots and the popular ankle boots. And we found a great pair of claret suede thigh high boots at Monkee’s for only $230.
The good news about booties is that we can wear them with everything for many many months in the year with our warmer temps ~ dresses and skirts now and jeans, midi’s and leggings later. So it’s an easy fall update that definitely won’t break the bank. Better get on that bootie call though, as they’ll sell out quickly.
LUXE ANGEL shows us how to wear our booties:
Boots and Booties from Around Town
At Neiman Marcus SouthPark, the New Boots word is Ankle Boots