Do you have a CLT sale or event you would like to advertise to over 75,000 upscale women in Charlotte?
Scoop’s got you covered:
For $250, you can list your business event, announcement, or sale on our curated EVENTS page.
Each listing will remain on site for up to one month. Events & sales appear in chronological order on the page, refreshed daily. Listings are also shared on our Facebook page.
We also offer a Featured Social Event ADD ON for $400 which guarantees you placement in our newsletter, our Things to Do feature, and on our Instagram as a story. Please click that option in the form below to add this promo support to your event or announcement.
Some tips on listing your item on scoop:
- You are required to pay for your listing prior to submission and publication. No unpaid listings will be considered.
- Our site targets upscale women in Charlotte and the Lake Norman areas. We will approve your listing prior to publication, and you will be notified if your submission is not approved. If we reject your event or sale as inappropriate for our site and readership, your payment will be refunded.
- Please submit your event in complete form one time. ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR EVENT you will not be able to go back in and edit it.
- Your event will not be accepted by the system if your photos exceed 750kb. Please make sure your photos are sized between 600kb and 750kb. Use picresize.com if you need to optimize your image.
- Your FEATURED image should be landscape or square in format. tall / vertical images will crop and not show in entirety.
- You should submit your event at least 7-10 days prior to kick-off or start.
- Ongoing events and activities may be listed one time each month. We will not repeat an ongoing activity ~ your submission, even if you are willing to pay weekly, will not be accepted repeatedly.
Not looking to list an event but still interested in learning about advertising with scoop? Email scoopcharlotte [at] gmail.com. We’d love to help you join the other Charlotte blue chip businesses who advertise with scoop.