The first-ever SAVOR CHARLOTTE in actual Charlotte is happening over the course of two weeks this March, and it will feature some of the QC’s most popular restaurants and experiences offering hands-on classes, demos, exclusive menus, and special offers.
Wednesday, March 8 – Wednesday, March 22
Locations throughout Charlotte
More Info Here
What is Savor Charlotte?
It started out as a QC Chef & Mixologist takeover in four Greenville SC restaurants last fall, where it was wildly popular and sold out in just days. Organized by the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA) (aka Charlotte’s Got A Lot), Savor Charlotte in the Queen City will spotlight Charlotte’s chefs, mixologists, restaurateurs, bakers and more with a series of reserved events and special menus.
Participants currently include Angeline’s, Biblio, Billy Sunday, Counter-, Ever Andalo, Free Range Brewing, Growlers Pourhouse, Haberdish, Harper’s Restaurant, Jimmy Pearls, Mimosa Grill, Reigning Doughnuts, Supperland, The Cocktailery and The Goodyear House.
What Are the Events?
A celebration this big takes time to cook up. Charlotte’s chefs, mixologists and culinary artists are hard at work putting together exclusive experiences and offers for Savor Charlotte. Check back regularly as more details and reservation links are added.
But, for example – here are a few we’re excited about:
- Counter- | Street Food Tasting Menu + 10% off ~ a 7 course, 20 dish showcase of the best street food around the world. Mention Savor Charlotte for 10% off.
- Biblio | Special Offer ~ a four dish pre-fixe with a bottle of wine. Your choice of four different options for $85 per person.
- Billy Sunday | Cocktail Class 2 seatings on March 16.
- Little Mama’s Italian Tasting Dinner an Amaro tasting dinner with Chef Tommy Vance
- Taco Molino Cooking Class special cooking class with Executive Chef/Owner Scott Wallen on March 18 from 10 am – noon
How Does It Work?
- Browse the Savor Charlotte experiences from the list of participants on their website here
- Select one or more of the experiences you want to attend
- Click on the featured experience(s) for a link to make your reservations.