In local retail news:
- T Reid Salon announced she’s closing effective April 2nd. She’s partnered with Shine Salon to transition clients and some staff after she closes. More info on her IG at the link
- The KLA store in Blakeney closed on 2/20/21. The PRSC store will remain open and you can always shop KLA online.
- Belk files for bankruptcy this week. While the pandemic certainly did nothing to help Belk (down 32% in 2020), the company has carried significant debt for years.
- Uber popular custom resin home goods & art maker COSMIC CREATIV announced she’s leaving the Charlotte Collective for a yet undisclosed launch and is taking 30% off her limited supply of items at the collective til she moves at the end of the month.
- The Edit Sale is this week.
- The Rooted Nest (flowers) is popping up at Selenite Beauty in SE this weekend, deets here.
- The Chinoiserie Squirrel is this weekend.