Your First Class is FREE! Don’t let the holiday season get you off track from reaching your goals. And don’t let the “Covid 19” turn in to the Covid 25! All 11 studio locations are open and strictly following government regulations. Details on their safety protocols are below.
Gift your friends and loved ones the Gift of Fitness this year ~ you know we all need to have a plan & a program during stressful times.
Orangetheory Holiday Bundles
Throughout the entire month of December, if you are a member or a walk in, purchase a holiday bundle for a friend or family member who has yet to try Orangetheory. Now is the perfect time to workout with a friend or loved one to hold each other accountable during the holiday season and in to the new year.
- 3 classes: $59
- 5 classes: $109 + OTbeat Core heart-rate monitor
- 5 classes: $149 + OTbeat Burn heart-rate monitor
Call your local studio for more details ~ the folks at OTF look forward to spending the holiday season with you and yours!
Orangetheory Fitness Charlotte Safety Protocols
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ARRIVING AT THE STUDIO:
- Before entering the studio, we ask you have your mask on and stay socially distanced until a staff member calls you to the door.
- Please arrive NO sooner than 5 minutes prior to your class time.
- We will check your temperature and ask you 2 health and safety questions before entering the studio.
- Once you enter, you will follow socially distance stickers on the lobby floor to the cubbies to place your items, and also to wait for your coach to call you in for the workout.
- The most recent executive order requires mask to be worn throughout the entire workout. Please keep your mask on at all times while you are in the studio.
DURING THE WORKOUT:
- There is a station in between each class participant to maintain social distance throughout the class.
- Coaches wear all PPE required by the government and also maintain social distance from participants.
- Before and after each piece of equipment used, a coach hands a fresh sanitizing wipe for participants to wipe down everything that was touched.
AFTER THE WORKOUT:
- The class will be dismissed by station to maintain social distance.
- Staff and coaches clean between each class every piece of equipment, used or not, with CDC approved products.
- Every night, the studio also gets a deep clean by a professional cleaning company.
- Ballantyne: (704) 412-4369
- Quail Corners: (704) 247-6137
- Arboretum: (704) 612-2102
- South End: (704) 626-7322
- Park Road Shopping Center: 704.885.2540
- Railyard: (704) 885-1300
- Midtown: (704) 412-9612
- University: (704) 705-2377
- Harrisburg, NC: (704) 464.4242
- Rock Hill: (803) 667-3388
- Fort Mill: (704)251-7944
- Steele Creek: (704)444-0122
More information on Orangetheory Fitness is available on their website.