We’ve polled several of our favorite CLT boutiques to confirm their safe holiday shopping protocols. It’s possible to both be safe / slow the spread AND support local! Please join us as we shop small in CLT the entire 2020 holiday season.
AFTER HOURS & OUTDOOR SHOPPING, NEW AIR PURIFIERS, CURBSIDE, DELIVERY & MORE SAFETY SHOPPING IN THE CLT BOUTIQUES
The health and welfare of our customers and employees is our top priority. We’re making every effort to ensure your shopping experience is safe and clean, and the following precautions are being taken:
- Hand sanitizing stations set up in the front and back of the shop.
- Disposable masks will be provided to any customer who does not have one.
- All shop employees will wear masks.
- Regular sanitation will be done throughout the day of all frequently touched surfaces in the shop.
- Limit of 10 people in the shop at one time with the expectation and trust that all social distancing measures will be practiced.
- We are happy to book an after hours appointment from 9:00am-10:00am or 5:00pm-6:00pm at anyone’s request.
- Laura Park Designs has limited capacity in its in new retail store and is offering curbside pickup for any orders placed over the phone.
- Want to shop privately? Set up an appointment for a private shopping experience. Call us at 704-807-2630 to set up an appointment today.
- Laura Park Designs encourages shoppers to browse their website www.lauraparkdesigns.com for contactless shopping and shipping.
- Please call John Dabbs at 704.334.5040 to learn more about our 30 minute private shopping appointments. Monday – Friday at 9:30am or 5:00pm now through Christmas. With as always, complimentary gift wrapping!
- Call-in orders (704.334.5040), curbside pick up, and local & nationwide shipping available
- Additional safety protocols include: high touch surfaces cleaned multiple times throughout the day; 10 person maximun capacity; and all employees adhere to social distancing, mask wearing, & hand washing guidelines.
Masks Required. Limited to 10 persons at a time including store employees. Social distancing required and no entry for customers with covid symptoms.
The health and safety of our customers and workers is Abode’s top priority. We require all patrons and employees to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Our occupancy is reduced to 10 people at a time and we happily provide curbside pickup or free shipping to our wonderful customers.
- Face coverings are required to enter the store and for the duration of your visit. If you don’t have a face covering, we’ll provide you one, complimentary.
- 6 steps between clients on the escalator
- One family per elevator ride
- Contactless, curbside pick-up
- Fitting room disinfection after every use
- Temporary halt to makeup tutorials and product testing
- Foot coverings for shoe try-on
- Mandatory temperature checks for associates
- Social distancing throughout the store
- Frequent sanitization of highly trafficked areas
- Availability of hand sanitizer stations and hand-washing facilities
We want to make sure our customers and employees feel safe here at Paper Skyscraper, so along with limiting capacity to 25% of the state mandate, we’ve teamed up with the folks at Roby Services to install an in-duct air purification system called the REME HALO. This system kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses. REME HALO provides hospital grade air to every cubic inch of our store. It kills 99% of germs on a surface and reduces sneezegerms by 99% in the time it takes the sneeze to reach 3 feet. We also feel good about supporting the Wounded Veterans Relief Fund, who will receive a portion of all proceeds from REME HALO sales. We couldn’t be happier with the system and recommend it to all our Charlotte neighbors.
- Ours hours are expanded to Mon-Sat: 9am-9pm Monday & Sunday 12pm-6pm to allow customers to social distance.
- Our staff members are required to wear masks at all times and wash their hands frequently.
- Masks are required for customers and we have free disposable masks by the door, if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Sanitization stations are also located throughout the store.
- Surfaces and doors will be cleaned with extreme frequency throughout the day
- A member of staff will be stationed to ensure social distancing is observed.
- You are also able to view new products on our Instagram and give the store a call at (704) 333-7130 for items to be shipped to you or for contactless curbside pickup.
Black Friday Outdoors at KK Bloom This Year
In addition to all the standard ongoing safety protocols ~ face coverings required of employees and customers, sanitizing stations throughout, monitoring capacity limits and social distancing ~ KK Bloom is taking Black Friday outside to their center “common area” with a heated tent & heated checkout & more to make sure you can snag their deals safely. Love this!
-Hand sanitizer station, touchless credit card processing & sanitized pens
-Buy on-line and pick up in-store and nationwide shipping available www.buttercupcharlotte.net
-Curbside pick up available
-Free local delivery with minimum purchase of $50 per delivery within 5 mile radius or for a surcharge
-Private shopping available by appointment
-Personal Shopping for your list and complimentary gift wrap for gifts $15 or more
-Gift wrap for outside purchases and Christmas card addressing available for a surcharge.
NEW IN FROM THE LITTLE RED SHOP
Locally owned, online boutique The Little Red Shop offers FREE local drop off + in-home try ons for locals.