It’s Here! Orangetheory Charlotte is now re-opening under the Phase 2.5 guidelines and it’s time for you to get ‘Back To Base!’
OTF Charlotte is opening 4 of their 8 area studios. And dates will be announced soon for the others.
How to Get Going
If you are an OTF member and your home studio is not listed, you can unfreeze your membership and utilize any of these 4 open studios until your studio re-opens.
If your home studio is listed, stay tuned for communication from Orangetheory on how to unfreeze your account. No need to take action right now.
Not a Member? First Class Free
Haven’t tried a class at Orangetheory? We cannot think of a better time than now to book your first class for free at the most convenient local studio.
OTF Charlotte is strictly following Governor Cooper’s restrictions as well as working closely with Orangetheory’s Medical Advisory Board. These are the health and safety guidelines in place at each studio:
- Limited class capacity
- Staff and coaches will get daily temperature checks. They are required to wear masks all day. Coaches will also be wearing a face shield during class.
- Members are required to wear face masks when entering and exiting the studio. Masks are not required during the workout.
- Members wipe down their equipment after each use. New wipes will be given after each time. Staff and coaches also clean the studio after each class.
- Members temperatures will be taken at the door and asked two safety questions.
- No entry to lobby until 5 minutes before scheduled class.
- Each member will keep 6 feet distance from one another during entire class.
- Hand sanitizer is given to members as soon as they walk in.
- Coach will dismiss class in groups to main social distancing.
Time to Shake that Covid 15
Sign up for your classes today, or act now on that impulse to join what is one of the QC’s hottest & most effective workout programs. Stay tuned for the next batch of studios re-opening dates coming soon. Check their insta’s below at the links for updates!