Tent Sale at Theory Design Studio
This Saturday, 8/22, Theory on East Blvd is hosting a tent sale outside in their back lot. The entire store will be 20% off and there will be a 75% clearance on their model home furnishings inventory. Social distancing & mask wearing in play, plus a limit on the number of customers inside the store at a time.
Closings & Openings
The Ultra Running Company store in South End closed recently ~ the Myers Park location is still open.
A new organic spray tan salon is opening soon in SouthPark, Organic Bronze Bar, and their pre-opening deals are pretty sweet.
- The first 20 people who email [email protected] will get the first month of their membership free
- After the first 20, anyone who signs up for a membership through [email protected] before they open will get the first month of their membership half off!
Birdi Boutique is now open at Waverly ~ clothing, accessories, bags, jewelry, and more. Check out their Instagram for featured products and style.
Stein Mart stores are closing, or most of them will, with going out of business sales expected thru their October shuttering.
Lash Lounge Waverly is hosting a “Headshot Happy Hour”on Saturday, August 29, 5 PM – 8 PM.
You will get fixed up with brow/lash tints, facials, make-up applications, and blow-outs to get you camera ready for your headshot – taken by a professional photographer on-site. All this for $89. More info here, don’t forget to tell them scoop sent you!
Scoop online favorite Beck Bags will open their flagship brick & mortar store in LKN in downtown historic mooresville on Sept 3.
A Few More CLT Sales
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finally opens to the non-cardholding public on Wednesday, August 19. Even in our mask-wearing, socially distant lives we love their BEAUTY DISCOUNTS and basics for men & women.
Hilliard Studio Method is having their annual (sorta) Back to School Special ~ Save 10% on all class packages today through Saturday, August 22. Use Code 2020 at Checkout. Valid for 10% off all In-Person and Zoom at Home class packages.
TINY CHILDRENS BOUTIQUE is now at their final summer clearance pricing, with 75% off their beautiful summer kids clothing & accessories. In store and online (USE CODE SS20SALE FOR 75% OFF ALL SPRING & SUMMER INVENTORY!).
New In Stores to Shop This Week
Bedside Manor Has a Lot of What You Need Right Now
Mint Museum Stores Black Lives Matter official Charlotte Mural Tee
- A Place for Hope : A neighborhood resource center for the underserved Blackmon Road Community in York County, SC. They are committed to providing essential material resources, hands-on education training and job development programs, life enrichment opportunities, and psychological hope for the residents of the community who find themselves living at the intersection of race, class and gender inequalities.
- The Bail Project, Inc. : The Bail Project believes that paying bail for someone in need is an act of resistance against a system that criminalizes race and poverty and an act of solidarity with local communities and movements for decarceration. Over the next five years, The Bail Project will open dozens of sites in high-need jurisdictions with the goal of paying bail for tens of thousands of low-income Americans, all while collecting stories and data that prove money bail is not necessary to ensure people return to court. They won’t stop until meaningful change is achieved and the presumption of innocence is no longer for sale.
- Campaign Zero: is a project of the non-profit organization, WeTheProtesters. This data-informed platform presents comprehensive solutions to end police violence in America. Funds donated to Campaign Zero support the analysis of policing practices across the country, research to identify effective solutions to end police violence, technical assistance to organizers leading police accountability campaigns and the development of model legislation and advocacy to end police violence nationwide.