Winter 2020 Queen’s Feast, aka Charlotte Restaurant Week returns Friday, January 17, and runs through Sunday, January 26, offering you the opportunity to enjoy a 3-course dinner at local restaurants for just $30-$35 per person (not including tax and gratuity).
Queen’s Feast is not just for Charlotte proper anymore ~ a total of 140 restaurants are participating this January, in Mecklenburg, Union, Cabarrus, Rowan, Iredell, Lincoln, Gaston, Catawba, York, and Lancaster counties.
The January 2020 event features more than a dozen first-time Queen’s Feast restaurant participants. Among them are Cicchetti and La Belle Helene in Uptown Charlotte; Indaco in South End; Sensi Italian Restaurant in Rea Farms; Harry’s Grille & Tavern in Ayrsley; Volo Ristorante in Eastover; The Bottle Tree in Belmont; Spice Asian Kitchen in Fort Mill; and Charolais Steakhouse in Hickory.
Pro Tips on Dining during Charlotte Restaurant Week:
- Reservations are a must, particularly at popular or new spots. If you’ve been dying to try someplace, chances are so has everyone else.
- Queen’s Feast is the ultimate low-cost-entry way to explore what local chefs have to offer. Try someplace new.
- Checking through their menus online here is always wise ~ some places offer killer deals and some just the required minimum. If the $$ value is your thing, don’t head out uninformed ~ click on each restaurant name to see their offering.
- Careful of those with very limited QF menu options as you may be tempted to order off the regular menu and thus blow your $35 dinner right out.
- Dinner only.
- Dietary restrictions may not be accommodated, so definitely call ahead to see.
- Cancel your reservation if you can’t make it so someone else can.
- Please don’t forget to tip your waiter generously.
Our Picks for this Winter 2020 Queen’s Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week?
- 300 East, we love them every year because their $35 prix fixe includes a glass of wine and their desserts are to die.
- Fran’s, because they don’t skimp.
- Primo Prime, because it’s an Eastover institution and not an instagram rage.
- Corkbuzz because they have amazing ongoing daily wine specials, plus a special $15 Queens Flight, so with their QF menu you can really make a night of it. Monday ½ off Bottles | Tuesday ½ off Somm’s Hidden Gems | Wednesday $10 Corkbuzz House Cocktails.
- Pisces Sushi, for while it may not be our favorite sushi in town, their Restaurant Week deal for $30 is one of the best, trading dessert for a drink and giving lots of choice.
- Indaco, for offering a lot of choice and because while it IS a hot spot, it’s also legit tasty.
- Nikko, for the sashimi deluxe option alone at the $30 menu price.
- Bar Marcel, because they have a $5 dessert option add-on fourth course. BAKU has one for $6.
- Volo, cuz it’s new and we haven’t tried it yet.
- Alton’s In LKN because it’s one of our favorites at the Lake and they have these great daily drink specials = Monday – 1/2 price bottles of wine $75 and under | Tuesday – $4 draft beer | Wednesday – $8 signature martini | Thursday – $7 all wines by the glass