Orangetheory Fitness Charlotte has a LOT of January Newness and News to share.
- Their new RailYard SouthEnd studio is NOW OPEN!
- Their Transformation Challenge starts Jan 20 and gets major results
- They have a special New Member Deal, which is a rare treat at this super popular studio group
- They are launching an Apple Watch Link to studio stats in the very near future
The New RailYard OTF:
Orangetheory CLT has opened its 14th studio in the market ~ and second South End studio. OTF RailYard is located at 1414 S. Tryon Street Suite 160, Charlotte, NC.
“We are excited to bring Orangetheory Fitness to the South End community at our new Railyard location to help members live healthier, more vibrant lives,” said Jay Thomas, Orangetheory Fitness Area Developer and franchisee. “We are excited for Charlotte’s South End residents to become part the Orangetheory family at the Railyard and start seeing results from the science-backed, high-energy workout, regardless of fitness level.”
Orangetheory Fitness launched its first studio in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in March 2010, and has transformed into one of the world’s top fitness franchises, with more than 1,000 studios in 49 states and 18 countries. The 60-minute, five zone heart-rate monitored interval training concept combines a unique trifecta of science, coaching, and technology. More information on Orangetheory Fitness is available on Orangetheory’s website.
Orangetheory’s Winter 2020 Transformation Challenge
OTF wants 2020 be the year that you turn your resolutions into results. Join them for an 8-week challenge designed to change you from the inside out. It’s about more than weight loss, it’s about getting more energy, more strength, more results, and more life. Running January 20th – March 15th, it includes:
- Before, mid, and after weigh-ins
- Body composition testing – 3 inbody scans
- Access to an exclusive Transformation Challenge Facebook group that includes coaches and staff
- Access to one-on-one meetings with coaches
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place female and male winners – winners are determined on the amount of % body fat lost
- ($35 Registration fee for current members)
Special Deal for New to OTF Clients
New Prospect / New Member limited time offer for Transformation Challenge:
- Purchase December 30th – January 17th
- Eligible for non-members only
- 18 pack of workouts $199 + Plus $35 Registration Fee waived
The Orangetheory Apple Watch Link
In what is surely the biggest announcement in Orangetheory’s 10 year existence, Orangetheory members will now be able to connect their Apple Watch to the OTF in-studio heart rate monitoring system. So, your #’s will be right there by your side. The OTbeat Link is small, but what it does is HUGE. Available for purchase in February 2020 ~ stay tuned for more scoop as we try it out!