We’ll argue that there are few things better than a glass of wine, a plate of raw oysters and a friend to share them with (maybe). Now that we’re well into prime oyster season, we’re sharing 12 places to indulge in oyster happy hour specials.
Did we miss your favorite? Share with us in the comments below.
In SouthPark, don’t miss your chance to enjoy oyster specials almost every day of the week, with different Happy Hour pairings:
- Monday: $1 East Coast Oysters on the half shell all day in the bar. Plus, half price glasses of wine.
- Tuesday: All Specialty cocktails are $8 all day. 1/2 off Oysters from 4-6:30pm.
- Wednesday:1/2 Price “by the glass” Bottles all day. 1/2 off Oysters from 4-6:30pm.
- Thursday: Half off Oysters from 4-6:30 p.m. Plus, half price sake bottles.
- Saturday: $5 Red and White Sangria all day. $6 Bloody Mary’s all day. 1/2 off Oysters from 4-6:30pm.
- Sunday: Pair half price oysters from 4-6:30 p.m. with half price La Marca Prosecco bottles and $3 mimosas.
Weekdays from 3-6 p.m., head to La Belle Helene for apres midi, where they have a selection of appetizer and drink specials available at the bar or patio, including $1 East Coast oysters.
In Myers Park, enjoy $1 Oyster Happy Hour weekdays from 3-7 p.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. on weekends. Pair it with half off wine bottles on Thursday for a perfect happy hour.
Monday-Friday at The Waterman, enjoy their house oyster for just $1 between 2-6 p.m.
Mondays aren’t all bad news. At The Crunkleton, they have $1 oysters while they last.
Both locations have $1 oysters on Wednesdays as part of their famous happy hour. Venture off the the specials menu and onto the Oysterology Menu for 9 more flavorful options.
This Uptown destination serves oysters on their happy hour menu Sunday – Saturday from 4-7 p.m.:
- East Coast Oysters On Ice with Cocktail and Mignonette Sauces: $2
- Asian Fusion Oysters with Ponzu, Pickled Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Micro Greens: $7
- Parmesean Oysters Broiled with Parmesan and Horseradish and Panko Crumbs: $7
- Eddie’s Rockefeller Broiled Oysters with Spinach and Artichoke Fondue, Panko Crumbs: $7
Fin & Fino offers a rotating daily selection of at least 12 oysters, plus 2 buck shucks on weekdays during lunch and “Happy Time” from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
$1 Sea Level Salts are available Monday – Friday from 2-6 p.m. No min. No max.
Every Monday at the oyster bar, they have pecks for the price of half-pecks ($25.95 instead of $36.95). Dozens are the price of half-dozens ($13.95 instead of $19.95). There is a $2 charge for all raw pecks, which is gratuity to the shucker. Subject to change, so call to confirm pricing.
In Concord, Full Moon Oyster Bar offers a Monday special on oysters: just $.85 each.
Head to Hef’s Bar and Grill to enjoy $.60 oysters on the half shell. For steamed oysters, add $1 and for fried oysters, add $2.