SouthPark Mall is hosting their Beauty Week this week – offering tips, trends and perks, and sharing the season’s latest styles.
From September 16-22, you can explore a variety of special deals, pampering services, giveaways and more from stores such as bareMinerals, Nordstrom, Morphe and M.A.C. Cosmetics.
“SouthPark is home to many of today’s top beauty brands. This weeklong event offers guests an interactive and engaging way to experiment with the latest trends, learn tricks of the trade and take advantage of special offers on fan-favorite products,” said Holly Roberson, director of marketing and business development.
Throughout Beauty Week, participating brands will feature complimentary services, such as an in-store makeup demonstrations at M.A.C. Cosmetics and skincare consultants at Lush.
You can also score deals from top brands such as Aveda, The Art of Shaving, Athleta, The Body Shop, L’Occitane, Macy’s, Morphe, Nordstrom and Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy.
Saturday Beauty Event in Fountain Court
On Saturday, September 21, there’ll be a Beauty Week Event from noon – 2 p.m. in Fountain Court. There you can enjoy the following free services and treatments
- Hand massages and skin touch-ups from Aveda
- Clean makeovers/treatments from bareMinerals
- Quick hairstyles from Carmen! Carmen! Prestige Salon and Spa at Belk
- Bath-bomb pressings with Lush; makeup applications and demonstrations from Morphe
- Eye and lip applications from Nordstrom
- Shaving, beard care and skincare demos from The Art of Shaving
- and more!
For more information, visit simon.com/beauty-week-at-southpark