It’s one of our favorite Girls Nights Out for one of our favorite causes ~ PINK PINT NIGHT hosted by Charlotte Radiology at NoDa Brewing, to support uninsured local women in need of screening and diagnostic mammography services.
This year’s goal for PINK PINT NIGHT is to exceed last year’s fundraising total of $75,000, with 100% of the funds raised going to support of the Atrium Health Foundation and Levine Cancer Institute: Project PINK and Project Pink Plus, which serves over 1,000 low-income women in the greater Charlotte community each year.
Featuring NoDa Brewing’s New Pink Brew, “Breast Friends Forever“
An exclusive and new pink brew, “Breast Friends Forever,” was developed by NoDa Brewing for the evening. It’s a Raspberry Belgian Blond Ale, and per the brewer it’s fermented on Belgian Golden yeast, which gives it a nice fruity pear and apricot character, then it’s refermented on raspberry puree.
Pink Pint Night Details
- When: Thursday, Sept 26 from 4 pm to close
- Where: NoDa Brewing, 2921 N. Tryon St.
- What: FREE to the public with a silent auction, live music, and food trucks, but please consider the VIP ticket, details below.
PPN is free and while no reservation is required, registration here is preferred and appreciated.
Be a PPN VIP
Guests donating $150 or more ~ which is the cost of one Project PINK mammogram ~ get these VIP benefits at the event:
- Two complimentary beers
- PPN pint glass
- Exclusive catering by Tin Kitchen
- Reserved VIP area
- VIP bar access
If you can’t attend the event but want to make a donation, please visit Atrium’s VIP/Donation Page to donate to directly Project PINK.
Quick Facts about Breast Cancer and Mammograms:
- 1 in 8 women in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer. 1 in 6 diagnoses will occur in women age 40-49.
- Breast health experts recommend screening mammography every 12 months beginning at age 40.
- 75-80% of women diagnosed with breast cancer DO NOT have a family history.
- Early detection is key. Annual screening mammograms have reduced breast cancer deaths by 30%.
- Most insurance plans cover annual screening mammograms 100%.
Visit www.charlotteradiology.com to schedule a mammogram through our new online scheduling tool or call (704) 367-2232.