Even if you’re not the Easter Bonnet type, Easter Sunday is a day for celebrating, giving thanks, and treating yourself and the ones you love to something delicious…candy, brunch or both.
For us, it’s one of the first real days we feel full-on spring, and a new dress is always on the menu.
We shopped one of our favorite spots for southern style and dresses, Charlotte’s boutique on Providence Road in Myers Park. Here’s just a taste of what we found:
More Easter Scoop Here
- Easter Decorating + Easter Basket Ideas for Kids & Adults
- What to Wear to Easter Sunday Church or Brunch
- Guide to an Effortless Easter Brunch at Home
- Where to Order Your Easter Desserts in Charlotte
- Oh Yeah It’s Bunny Time. Here are 21 Easter Events Around Here Featuring The Easter Bunny
- Perfect Recipes for Your Easter Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner
- Where to Have Your Easter Brunch This Year