If you are thinking about pregnancy, are currently pregnant, or have had a baby, you will want to sign up for this FLYWHEEL Charlotte event.
Flywheel Sport’s Power 30+Workshop program, “What About My Pelvis?” takes place on Sunday, July 16th at 2pm. You will enjoy a powerful 30-minute FlyBarre class along with a Q&A with one of Charlotte’s top OBGYNs, Dr. Jennie Hauschka, and FlyBarre instructor and Doctor of Physical Therapy, Kerry McLaughlin.
- You’ll learn about Pelvic Health and “What is my pelvic floor”
- You’ll get tips on safe exercise pre/post partum ~research findings show that core strength helps decrease labor pain, increasing strength (correctly) helps prevent injury and allows women to get back to fitness sooner, prepares for better labor and decreased risk for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- You’ll hear how your lower spine, sacroiliac joint and hips change with pregnancy and how it affects movement, can cause pain, and what to do.
- if time permits, you’ll learn more about what to expect during each trimester of pregnancy
- Plus, you’ll get your 30 minute barre class and the option for follow up with both experts
For more info and to RSVP, email [email protected]!
* Please note to be eligible to book into this class you must have a FlyBarre membership or FlyBarre credits in your account. The Power 30 + Workshop will be the same price as a normal class.