Apologies for the sloppy grammar. #neverendasentencewithapreposition
As much as we love a long, tall pinot grigio on the patio, we thought we’d look into some new sips for summer 2017, and consulted the experts at our client The Cellar at Corkbuzz, which is the wine store & bar next to Corkbuzz on Ashley Park Lane (aka Sharon Square aka the stuff behind Whole Foods SouthPark).
“If watermelon limeade was a wine – ultra refreshing!”
Since both Corkbuzz and The Cellar are concepts created by one of the few female sommelier in the country, Laura Maniec, we knew their list would be unique, intriguing, taste-able and affordable. And we were not disappointed ~ we’ve only tasted one of the 5 on this list, and all are priced under $25.
If you want a broader taste of what Corkbuzz has to offer, don’t miss their upcoming July 19th RAID THE CELLAR WITH LAURA MANIEC event, or have your personalized WINE PROFILE done for $25 at The Cellar at Corkbuzz.
Or, ICYMI, head to dinner at Corkbuzz any Monday evening, when the restaurant offers Buy One Bottle, Take One Home Free. Yes. Indeed. #alwaysendtheeveningwithafreebottletotakehome.
- Crisp, light, refreshing
- Bracing, often fizzy white wine that is low in alcohol
- $22 a bottle at The Cellar at Corkbuzz
- Much easier to drink than to pronounce!
- floral, lemony white
- perfect for underneath the porch fan
- medium-bodied, easy drinking, served a little chilled
- soft, delicate tannins, taste of cherries
- in Italy it is considered an excellent everyday wine
- perfect with antipasto, pasta course, white meat, light cheese, salami, pizza, panini
- “If watermelon lime aid was a wine – ultra refreshing!”
- Rosé wine
- Fresh, light and fruity perfect for seafood, grilled fish, or as an aperitif.
- fuller bodied and vibrant
- the one wine you’ll need to pair with every course
- yes you may have tasted this one, but it’s a great California Rosé that will go with every summer staple you serve
For more information, visit www.thecellaratcorkbuzz.com or follow on social media = Twitter: @cellarcorkbuzz | | Facebook: @thecellaratcorkuzzclt