Fort Mill is quickly becoming one of the hottest spots to live, work and play, and model homes are open (and already selling fast!) in the city’s new premier Community, Masons Bend.
This one-of-a-kind Crescent community next to the Catawba River is all about living every day like you’re on vacation. Homes there will feature large front porches perfect for watching the kids play and visiting with neighbors. The neighborhood will feature pocket parks for neighborhood picnics and more, and the Anne Springs Close Greenway – which features miles of hiking and biking trails – is just a few miles away. It may feel like a peaceful retreat a million miles from the big city, but it’s only about 20 minutes from uptown (and even less from Ballantyne).
Homes in Masons Bend are built by three of Charlotte’s premiere builders: The Cunnane Group, Fielding Homes and Saussy Burbank. Model homes by The Cunnane Group and Fielding Homes are already open, and Saussy Burbank’s model home will open this fall. Here’s what you need to know about each:
The Cunnane Group
• Model home address: 230 June Bug Lane, Fort Mill, S.C., 29708
• Model home hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday; 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday
• Prices start at $469,000
• 3,200 to 3,300 square feet
• Upstairs or downstairs master suites available
• 10′ ceilings downstairs and 9′ ceilings upstairs
• Craftsman, colonial and colonial revival styles available
• Call 803-547-5200 to set up your tour of The Cunnane Group model home
• Sales center address: 1856 Masons Bend Drive, Fort Mill, S.C., 29708
• Sales center hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Saturday; 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Sunday
• Prices start in the $370,000s
• 2,700 to 4,400 square feet
• Some floor plans feature lofts, spa showers, game rooms and more
• Craftsman, coastal, georgian, plank cottage, Southern arts & crafts, and Upcountry farmhouse styles available
• Call 803-219-1010 to set up your tour of the Fielding Homes model homes
• Model home opening in fall
• Prices start in the low $400s
• 2,500 to 2,950 square feet
• Floorplans feature upstairs or downstairs master suite
• 10′ ceilings downstairs and 9′ ceilings upstairs with deep front porches and open concept kitchen/family rooms
• Cottage, colonial, art & crafts and farmhouse styles available
• Call 803-381-0653 to set up an appointment
About the area
Fort Mill is a highly sought-after area with an adorable downtown full of restaurants and shops, plenty of parks for outdoor leisure and much more.
The Masons Bend development is perfect for families with kids because it’s in the top-rated Fort Mill School District, and it features miles and miles of trails (some of which are part of the Carolina Thread Trail) for hiking, biking and other outdoor adventures. Planned for Summer 2018, the Masons Bend amenity center and swimming pool (with riverfront views) will be the hub of the property, where the entire community can come together to swim, barbecue and enjoy the setting.
Does Masons Bend sound like the perfect place for your family? Act quickly to schedule a model home tour — homes are selling fast.
Community Grand Opening event – Save the Date!
If you want to tour Masons Bend and enjoy everything the community has to offer, don’t miss their Community Open House event on September 24th.
Sept. 24 – A day of activities, food and home tours for the whole family to enjoy. Check back with Scoop for more details.