When your girlfriend has the baby, after you drop off the casserole and whisk her out for a much needed glass of wine, you still want to grab a little something for her. Fun but practical, cute but useful. And not expensive, right?
Our go-to gift at this point, either as an add-on to something more precious and pretty or just by themselves, are these ChewBeads from Cottage Chic. So the baby will have something to gnaw on besides her buttons, collar, earrings, necklace, hair, shoulder…..you get the drift.
Non toxic and safe, here’s the scoop on Chew Beads:
- Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
- No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
- Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you’ve just nursed
Teething waits for no man, but it can be done in style! Check out their Chew Bangles too. Priced between $20 and $50. Happy Drooling!