132 S. Summit Ave., Charlotte NC 28208$775,000
For Sale: Beautifully Designed & Updated Wesley Heights TownHome
A rare opportunity awaits! This “better-than-new” former model home 4BR townhome with 2,757 SF features an end-unit surrounded by historic hardwood trees in charming Wesley Heights adjacent to Uptown.
Upgrades by the licensed interior decorator / owner to this recently-new construction are too numerous to detail fully here. Hardwood floors throughout all 3 levels, 7″ planks, with 9′ ceilings on the main level.
A few examples include:
- 3″ Artisan(TM) design wood shutters,
- Hunter Douglas(R) Powerview top-down / bottom-up Duette(TM) remote control shades,
- designer lighting,
- custom wallpapers,
- marble vanity with custom Richlite(TM) sink in powder room, recent Benjamin Moore(R) designer paints,
- hardwood flooring throughout,
- gated / covered 1st floor patio and much more.
The kitchen has Calacatta Creek quartz countertops and subway tile backsplash, shale grey cabinetry and oversized sink.
Beyond the park-like setting, the city skyline views from abundant windows are spectacular.
Walk to the BofA stadium, center city, restaurants or hop on the new trolley stop nearby.
This attractive Grandin Heights townhome group was built by Hopper Communities in 2019.
Realtor® / Broker in North Carolina / South Carolina
704.408.6918 cell phone
- 4 bed
- 3.1 bath
- Floor Area is 2,757 square