Uptown Street Eats
There’s never been a better time to take advantage of UPtown’s on-street entertainment, pop-UP vendors, green parks and the aromas of international cuisine being served UP nearby. And it’s never been more important to support the businesses that makes Uptown unique. It’s time to show UP. #showupforuptown.
Tryon St. will be closed from 5th – 6th allowing for outdoor dining at The Asbury, 204 North, Sea Level and Sip plus food trucks will be scheduled throughout the weekend. Grab a bite to eat, enjoy the outdoor seating and the string lights before exploring more of Uptown.
– Friday: Jive Turkey & Desi Kati Cart
– Saturday Lunch: Cousins Maine Lobster, Desi Kati Cart and Rollicious Ribs
– Saturday Dinner: Goldfinger & Desi Kati Cart
– Sunday: Leann’s Deli & Desi Kati Cart
– Saturday: 12 pm – 3 pm & 6 pm – 9 pm
– Sunday: 1 pm – 4 pm
– $1 Parking will be available at Fifth Third Center courtesy of Cousins Properties
– $1 Parking will be available at the Truist parking deck (formerly Hearst) courtesy of Truist
– Free Parking will be available at Seventh Street Station courtesy of Bank of America