If you love a Top Ten List to guide your shopping, here’s a handy one from Arlene Goldsten of Belk for spring 2013. Be on the lookout for:
1. Bold Print Dress- From flamboyant flowers and kitschy conversationals, to digitized tribal and tropical inspirations, you can count on patterns to create a lot of fashion fanfare. Geometrics and print mixes will also make the list. Either way, the patterned frock is bound to be a favorite.
2. Silky Top- Hues make headlines as tailored shirts and tops in soft fabrications and bold colors update any warm weather look.
3. Spring Jacket- Call it a comeback. The jacket has re-emerged as an all-important trend piece. Blazers, boxy and sporty motos bring a casual sophistication.
4. Statement Neck- Designers go bold or go home. Daring jewelry pieces run the gamut from floral motifs to sculpted metal collars. Count on some drama.
5.Sassy Skirt- Polished and figure flattering, the skirt is a spring staple. Full, flounced or a-line, this pick is fem and fashionable.
6.Fancy Pant- Sleek and slim or full and flowy, the patterned bottom will definitely raise the cool quotient of your spring wardrobe. Be-dazzled by beautiful brocades and breathtaking jacquards.
7. Fashion Wedge- Whether sky high or simple slivers, wedges are a wonder. Material mixes and sculpted shapes will have you in style – feet first. Watch your step.
8. Novelty Knit- In lively prints or simple solids, trend-right knits have a knack for easy wear and easy care. New shapes and refreshed finishes call the shots.
9. Something Lacy- Sweet and sophisticated, effortlessly elegant, lace is easily one of spring’s most elegant essentials.
10.New Tote- Style is in the bag with a carry all that is chic as well as functional. Check out north/south shapes and unexpected materials.
Category: FASHION & BEAUTY